The COVID-19 crisis has resulted in a global shortage of PPE but the response and level of innovation from businesses, institutes and individuals around the world has been amazing. At Innovia Medical we applaud the community spirit and ingenuity that has meant our health care workers get the critical protection they need. Alongside this, we understand the importance and challenges of regulation standards within the medical sector.
At Innovia Medical producing high-quality regulation compliant medical devices is part of our everyday business practice. Our UK and USA teams are proud to have been able to diversify from our current range of products and successfully design and manufacture a Face Visor/Shield that meets their local regulatory body's requirements.
- Designed to provide face protection from aerosols and minimize airborne cross-contamination
- CE marked to regulation 2016/425 (Notified Body BSI Netherlands Group BV)
- Meets all applicable requirements of EN 166:2002 Personal eye Protection
- Provides top, side and front face protection for the healthcare professional
- 22.8cm long screen provides maximum protection
- Elastic headband provides secure retention and easy application
- Can be worn over prescription eyewear and facemasks
- Anti-fog and optically clear screen for maximum visibility
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 9 or higher classification UK cleanroom