INTERESTED IN WORKING AT INNOVIA MEDICAL?
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Innovia Medical – Eagan, MN
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will act as the main interface between Innovia Medical and our customers via phone, fax and e-mail. The CSR will review and enter customer contact information and customer purchase orders, resolve customer issues and supports sales efforts. As a CSR you will provide superior customer service through dedicated service, compassion for customer needs, and excellent communication resulting in a positive customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer Customer Service phones for order processing or inquiries
- Process orders, inquiries from the Customer Service email and info e-mail
- Data entry in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain customer information needed for each shipment and make it accessible to everyone in the department for cross-training purposes
- Process shipment of orders for both International and Domestic customers which includes preparing all necessary export documentation for each particular customer and/or country requirements
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to restore and promote positive customer relations in a timely and professional manner
- Issue RMA’s according to established department policies and procedures.
- Communicate customer feedback/satisfaction
- Identify non-conforming products/services and initiate corrective action if necessary
- Invoice orders at the end of each day
- Support Sales Department as needed
- Participate in training requirements to meet company and ISO standards and acquire an in-depth knowledge of the product line
- Responsible for filing, mailings and sending samples/brochures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3 + years’ experience of Customer Service skills
- Medical Industry background a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English in order to interpret documents and to write routine reports and correspondence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and order data entry
We offer a fun, collaborative environment with full-time benefits, including health, dental, life insurance, 401(k) plan and PTO.
Qualified applicants should send their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Careers@Innoviamedical.com
We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.